If you're looking to flesh out your movies, games, and music with lifelike, full-blooded surround sound, look no further than the HT-S6300. This feature-packed receiver sports four of the latest HDMI 1.4a inputs to handle your Blu-ray player and other high-definition devices. Non-HD video sources, meanwhile, can be upscaled to spectacular widescreen 1080p via HDMI and Faroudja DCDi Cinema.
Highlight & Key Features:
- 7.1-channel home theater system with receiver, subwoofer, center channel speaker, and six satellite speakers
- 1200 watts of total power (130W x 7 channels plus 290W subwoofer)
- Four 1080p capable HDMI inputs (V1.4a) supporting 3D video and Audio Return Channel
- 1080p scaling via Faroudja DCDi Cinema
- WRAT technology and discrete amp construction for cleaner sound
- Some of Helpful Reviews:
- Plenty of Digital and Analog input.
- The included Universal remote worked both for my Sony TV and LG Blu ray player.
- It up-scales even Stereo audio to all 7 speakers in good quality.
- Programming the remote was easy. It controls my Sony TV and Dish DVR perfectly.
- It cost less than $500.
- HDMI pass through lets the video signal without any changes. 3D works fine.
- Some of Critical Reviews:
- Sub woofer is big, but it could be a plus to produce big sounds.
- Careful about handling the bottom of subwoofer.
- iPod Dock works pretty nicely but the instructions on how to truly take advantage of it aren't very clear.
How Best This Home Theater System Are:
Can up-convert all video inputs to 1080P and output through HDMI. Comes with a setup mic for Audessy to set up speakers automatically. The iPOD doc is a handy bonus which also works and sounds great. It's quite a bargain - and worth every penny.
Find more Customers reviews and Details@Amazon
Onkyo HT-S6300 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver and Speaker System
>>> Home Theater Systems Information and Review : Mar 1, 2012 19:44:46 <<<
*** Terms and Disclaimer ***
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.